Hey Brides To Be,
It’s wedding planning season again and the place to do it, is at the 2nd Edition of the Tatianna Bridal Exhibition Affair. The event will be held on 2nd July 2016 at the Thika Road Mall Convention Center on 3rd floor. It’s a fully packaged event with entertainment and engaging activities that ensure attendees have maximum fun as they look forward to creating new memories.. I say it is the wedding show to go to before your wedding day. Why? because planning your wedding just got easier. One thing as a wedding planner that I can attest to is that, the modern working girl just doesn’t enjoy the luxury of planning her wedding day anymore, due to a very demanding schedule. Fortunately for you bridal affairs are here to solve that problem by uniting the couples with the very best vendors under the very same roof. I love the whole concept of Tatianna Bridal Affair,a girl’s night out while planning your wedding.You get to wine and dine as you plan your wedding…minus the stress!
What to expect?
- Meet an array of experienced bridal vendors to help you prepare for your special day
- Live models present the latest bridal fashions
- Experience a breathtaking live musical presentation
- Wine and Chocolate session to advise on dating, proposals, wedding day and marriage…not forgetting beauty and fashion (how to appreciate yourself and your body)
What the Tatiana Bridal Affair can do for Brides:
If you are getting married, the value of attending a bridal show is to visit with lots of wedding professionals face to face in one location, as a one-stop shopping experience. This way you can have a good feel about the person to know if you want to utilize their products or services in planning your special day.
- Bring to the show a list of your main priorities, and focus on those to maximize your time.
- Wear comfortable shoes, take your time, relax, and have fun.
- Look at different ideas and colors and samples to determine what you want. Ask questions and get as much information as you can.
- If possible, bring someone with you to help take notes and gather ideas and literature for you.
- Attend a bridal show (cat walks). Planning your priorities there at the show can help reduce the stress of the complete process of your wedding.
- Have your calendar with you for setting up appointments.
- Book deposits with those companies immediately that you feel good about. Your date may or may not still be available with them after the show.
- Take advantage of show specials. (free honeymoons, discounted packages
There will be lots of fun activities for anyone to get bored. Got my ticket already….what about you??
We do not own any of the images on here unless stated otherwise.